Memory, Dementia & Alzheimer's Care
Bayside Home Care – There’s No Place Like Home
Pros of Choosing In-Home Care:
- Seniors maintain the familiar home environment and relationships
- Seniors live at their own pace and are not rushed as they are in a facility.
- Services are tailored to each particular client’s need. Not a cookie cutter approach as in a facility.
- Seniors are with an attentive adult for conversation, companionship and safety.
- Family caregivers get support, relief and peace of mind.
If you find the health profession confusing when it comes to sorting out what all the alphabet soup of titles mean, let us assure you that your loved one will be matched to the person with the proper credentials. We only assign caregivers who have been trained to meet the special needs of seniors, including memory care support.
Staff is trained to provide basic personal care, such as assistance with walking or bathing. They have even been known to fluff a pillow to a patient’s liking. They are great at what they do. And they do it with a smile.
Our caring CNA’s and staff provide day-to-day care for your loved one, and Bayside Home Care stands behind every caregiver. Your loved one will receive exemplary memory care support, and your loved one’s caregivers will receive the support they need from us in order to provide that quality care.
Our staff coordinates with each other so the care your loved one receives is appropriate, timely, and consistent. So when a loved one needs memory care support, Bayside Home Care can assure proper care from staff that have specialized knowledge and skills. That’s one less thing you’ll have to worry about.
Bayside Home Care Midland
2719 Jefferson Ave.
Midland, MI 48640
Bayside Home Care Bay City
800 Washington Ave.
Bay City, MI 48708
Phone: (989) 941-0555
Toll Free (866) 436-3417
Fax: (989) 941-0463